What is LOVE?
Time passes by, relationships have bloomed and so has Love. but then sometimes the relationship falls apart…So would you define that as Love or infatuation?… Some people would say yes, it was just infatuation. Some would say it was Love and some would say it was just a Love lesson to Learning a greater Love….So again, what is really the correct definition of LOVE ?
Well I think if we just step outside in Nature we can experience it, see it, feel it and learn theses answers to maybe, What Love is…. Just take a look around and you will see it, feel it…It’s everywhere… LOVE.
Where? right here out in Nature, its everywhere….Just stop and be still….. and take a deep breath…. When you look at the beautiful flower
- Weekly Photo Challenge: LOVE in Bloom (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love & Bricks (rarasaur.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love (privatemixture.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love (farawayinthesunshine.wordpress.com)
- Love – Weekly Photo Challenge (staceycovell.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love [Beauty Among Thorns] (justmyecho.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Love (largeself.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: LOVE (natureswalkphotography.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love is Unique (crankygiraffe.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Beyond (ladylovelyblogger.wordpress.com)