This is what appeared in the sky last week. It was strange to see this. I always expect to see a rainbow after it rains, but on this day there had been no rain and it just appeared in the clouds.
I was so lucky to be here at Taylor Creek on this beautiful day in October…I told my boyfriend, if you get here early morning or late evening you might get lucky and see some bears and just as I said that as we were heading down the trail we`spotted a couple of bears in the creek and a ton of people on the bridge taking pictures…The bears didn’t seem to mind the people, and for the most part everyone stayed there distance from them.
This year I was lucky again to witness the birth of four new Stellar Jays..I am always amazed of how the mother and father jays build the nest and take care of their little ones..
This being the End of 2013 and We are about to bring in A New Year… My question is: What new changes or resolutions will you be making for yourself this new year?
- Weekly Conversation Question (natureswalkphotography.com)
Thank you Shaun for the nomination.
Now I will pay forward the next 10 bloggers with this award, and the nominations go to……….
Display the Award on your blog
Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the award
Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment.
An extra request would be for you to include an embedded video of your current favorite song.
Here is my current favorite song:
- Most Influential Blogger Award (hopeandloveradio.com)
- “Most Influential Blogger” Award x2 (prayingforoneday.wordpress.com)
- “Most Influential Blogger” Award x2 (barbaracroweauthor.wordpress.com)
- Have been honored with a nomination for “Most Influential Blogger” Award … (hrexach.wordpress.com)
- Most Influential Blogger Award (sassymikee.wordpress.com)
- Most Influential Blogger Award ……. (hrexach.wordpress.com)
- The WordPress family award (trynabpainfreemomma.wordpress.com)
- Most Influential Blogger Award (openeyesmedia.wordpress.com)
This gallery contains 7 photos.
My Beautiful Mom…..
that a child develops with his mother can never be severed.
You grew as an organism inside her for nine months.
She carried you and sustained you, sharing her sustenance with you through your umbilical cord.
When you are born the cord is severed. It is never severed in her heart.
That bond lasts forever. As we grow up we become our own people and may come to
forget that woman who nurtured and loved us.
But remember this,
she will never forget you and never stop loving you.
I Love you Mom, Joanne
(She always wanted to be famous, so I thought I would do a post on her to show the world my beautiful and wonderful Mom. I am so lucky to have her as my Mother.)
We just received some nice fluffy snow over the weekend….
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate. (3rdculturechildren.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate (nofixedplans5.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: DELICATE (Wintersky) (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: delicate (alwaysbobswife.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate (scottseyephotos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate (hereandthere5.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate (onthegypsystrail.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate (klling.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate (mytropicalhome.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate (rolbos.wordpress.com)