I was so lucky to be here at Taylor Creek on this beautiful day in October…I told my boyfriend, if you get here early morning or late evening you might get lucky and see some bears and just as I said that as we were heading down the trail we`spotted a couple of bears in the creek and a ton of people on the bridge taking pictures…The bears didn’t seem to mind the people, and for the most part everyone stayed there distance from them.
I love focusing on animals out in Nature….When I spot one out in Nature, I get so excited to be able to Capturing one of them.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected (Reflection on Work) (chrisbreebaart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected #photography (moondustwriter.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Carefree (hopethehappyhugger.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Grand (picturethepretty.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected (sarazancotti.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Let there be light (girlinthegreenhijab.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Companionable (flyingonemptythoughts.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: One Shot, Two Ways (mypostcardsfromhome.wordpress.com)
I was working in my flower garden in front of my house and out of the corner of my eye, I notice something big at first thought a dog, then I looked again and to my surprise it was a brown bear. My thoughts were to go get my camera, so I did. By the time I got back he was crossing the street toward my neighbor’s house where he found a garbage can full of goodies….Such an exciting morning! I love seeing the wildlife in my neighborhood