We had some really cold temperatures last week, we got as low as -10 degrees. It was cold enough to freeze some of the shoreline of the lake. It was really beautiful to see.
Today I decided to take a drive to the Lake and I am so glad I did….The sky and the Lake were an incredible color blue and it was a such a clear day that looked unreal. It was just breath-taking! It was a day that just made you feel so happy to be alive and on this beautiful earth…I felt Tingley from my head to my toes.
This gallery contains 7 photos.
Forward in the water…How far shall I go today?
Forward in to the Water I go…
Forward Up the mountain as far as I can go…
Forward down the road and on to new discoveries…
Forward down the River…
Forward down the Mountain…
Forward up the mountain…
Forward through Winter and on to Spring then summer….I am so looking forward to the warm sunshine….
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (mytropicalhome.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (myjourneywithdepression.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (thepanamaadventure.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (diaryofdennis.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward! (diamondmikewatson.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (belgradestreets.com)
- WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (travelspirit333.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward … Horizons and Horses (shakespearesgal2.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Can You Keep Looking Forward (photographworks.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Forward (pilotfishblog.com)
Take a deep breath,
Do you feel it?
The crisp icy air,
tingling in your lungs
and the slight nip in the breeze,
biting at your toes
The many mysteries of winter,
will you join me?
Poem by: Jessica Rose Butcher