I was so lucky to be here at Taylor Creek on this beautiful day in October…I told my boyfriend, if you get here early morning or late evening you might get lucky and see some bears and just as I said that as we were heading down the trail we`spotted a couple of bears in the creek and a ton of people on the bridge taking pictures…The bears didn’t seem to mind the people, and for the most part everyone stayed there distance from them.
This year I was lucky again to witness the birth of four new Stellar Jays..I am always amazed of how the mother and father jays build the nest and take care of their little ones..
I love focusing on animals out in Nature….When I spot one out in Nature, I get so excited to be able to Capturing one of them.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected (Reflection on Work) (chrisbreebaart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected #photography (moondustwriter.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Carefree (hopethehappyhugger.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Grand (picturethepretty.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected (sarazancotti.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Let there be light (girlinthegreenhijab.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Companionable (flyingonemptythoughts.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: One Shot, Two Ways (mypostcardsfromhome.wordpress.com)
I decided on Tuesday I would do a photo shoot of the sunset over the lake….I arrived there around 4:30 and started shooting the changes of the sunset.
It was so amazing to witness the changes right before my very eyes……I was there till about 6:00 and was able to capture the most amazing sunset I have ever seen this year…After the shoot I just sat in my car watching the sunset till the very end…and I thought to myself how lucky we are to live and witness such a beautiful event what a gift to us.
I have so many Photo’s that I think are grand and I had a hard time deciding which ones to post, so I decided I would post some of the photo’s I took in October that I thought were pretty amazing.
The Fall colors mixed with the beautiful colors of the blue waters below.
This was my Favorite one…The water was very calm and not a person or boat in sight on this beautiful Fall Morning in October.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Grand (natureswalkphotography.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Grand (daribaliku.wordpress.com)
- Weekly-photo-challenge-Grand (pensivewriter2013.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Grand (erinolearyphotography.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Grand (jeannelightbody.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Grand (18millionpixels.com)
- Weekly Photography Challenge: Grand (kaylahillphotography.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: grand (plaridel.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Grand Canyon (zainabjavid.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: grand (michaelpellas.wordpress.com)